I received instructions for the next few weeks today. I do not have any appointments until 10/14 for my first blood work check.
In the interim I am to continue BCP until 10/7, so that is only 18 days of BCP.
On 9/30 I will begin the Lupron Injections @10 units daily (AM) until instructed to stop. I am not sure how long one is generally on Lupron or the time frame between starting Lupron to starting Estrace, Progesterone, and the Transfer. Can anyone offer any advice here? How long was it from when you started Lupron to the Transfer?
I am a little worried as I have a feeling the Transfer is going to happen the day before a wedding we are attending in November and I would much rather it the week before so I can be active at the reception. If it is the day before I will be too afraid to be running around, dancing, and all that jazz and would probably end up leaving early which I do not want to do as this is such a lovely couple and I would love to spend the whole evening there.
I told Joe my worries yesterday about both the wedding and a class I am taking the following week (The class shouldn’t be affected the second week of November based on my timeline right now…) but he told me to stop worrying, right now I have to focus on me and that’s all. I worry too much about other things and right now I just need to let this ride until we know for sure…then we can decide a course of action. I know that if anything my “excuse” is a very understandable one if I can’t be active or if I have to leave early or if I have to miss my class…but I still worry. I just need to keep focusing on the awesome quality of my frozen babies and keep it positive.